Year 6 Transition
Hello and a big welcome to Ark Acton Academy! We are so excited to have you join our school and start your secondary journey. We know that secondary school is a big change from primary school and we will work with you and your families to support you and help you settle in. You probably have lots of questions for us and might be feeling anything from excited to nervous- all of this is normal and everyone is feeling the same way.
Some of the ways we will help you settle in are:
- Coffee mornings for parents/pupils and a chance to ask any questions you have about secondary school to our staff and year 7 students.
- Our staff will meet all of your year 6 teachers to discuss how we can support each individual student.
- Watch the transition video to meet key staff and hear how they will help you next year.
- All students will have a chance to visit the school before September (we will get in touch with you as soon as we know what this will look like).
- Read the FAQ’s on the website- we have tried to answer all the most common queries but let us know if you have more questions.
- Meet the principal and key staff evening on insert date here
Click on this link to email us and ask us anything about your secondary school transition.
We can’t wait to meet you all!
Ark Acton Academy